Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for August 3, 2020
Today’s topics include: Unpatchable Apple Secure Enclave issue, QNAP devices under active attack, Maritime cyber-risks, Is cyber-insurance worth it, and 79 Netgear routers vulnerable, but not all will be patched.
- Could Randomness Theory Hold Key To Internet Security?
- Are Current Work From Home Security Measures Enough?
- US UK Cybersecurity Agencies Warn Of QSnatch Malware Actively Exploiting QNAP Devices
- Powershell Bot with Multiple C2 Protocols, (Mon, Aug 3rd)
- USENIX Enigma 2020 – Birhanu Eshete’s ‘Adventures With Cybercrime Toolkits: Insights For Pragmatic Defense’
- The Biggest Challenges and Best Practices to Mitigate Risks in Maritime Cybersecurity
- What Is Broken Link Hijacking
- Is Cyber Insurance Worth It?
- What pages do bad bots look for?, (Sat, Aug 1st)
- Handbook: Tools, Tips & Tricks for Threat Hunters
- New ‘unpatchable’ exploit allegedly found on Apple’s Secure Enclave chip, here’s what it could mean
- 79 Netgear routers are at risk of hacking, but over half won’t be patched
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.