Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for July 31, 2020
Today’s topics include: Cisco Data Center/SD-Wan flaws, DDoS attacks increase in size, Shorter certificate lifespans, and evaluating your Incident Response plans.
- Ill-Defined Career Paths Hamper Growth for IT Security Pros
- Does Your Incident Response Plan Actually Help?
- Using the Attack Cycle to Up Your Security Game
- Why SaaS Is the Epicenter for Security Threats
- North Korean hackers target defense and aerospace industry in ‘Operation North Star’
- 5 Tips for Optimizing Your Company’s Cyber-Crisis Preparedness
- Browsers to Enforce Shorter Certificate Life Spans: What Businesses Should Know
- Enhance Integrated Risk Management Solutions With Modern Technologies
- DDoS Attacks Increase in Size, Frequency and Duration
- Twitter says high-profile hack was the result of a phishing attack
- Zoom Flaw Could Have Allowed Hackers To Crack Meeting Passcodes
- Critical, High-Severity Cisco Flaws Fixed in Data Center Network Manager
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.