Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for July 30, 2020
Today’s topics include: Hackers plant fake news in legit sites, Linux secure boot bypass, Critical vulnerabilities in ICS VPN platforms, and another WordPress plugin vulnerability.
- Cyberattacks on Applications Grow Exponentially, Pose Serious Risk
- Average Cost of a Data Breach: $3.86 Million
- The Critical Collaboration: Cybersecurity and DevOps
- ESET Threat Report Q2 2020
- Dynamic Application Security Testing: DAST Basics
- Critical Bugs in Utilities VPNs Could Cause Physical Damage
- Microsoft To Remove All SHA-1 Windows Downloads Next Week
- Billions of Devices Impacted by Secure Boot Bypass
- What’s New in the 2020 Cost of a Data Breach Report
- APT trends report Q2 2020
- Hackers Broke Into Real News Sites To Plant Fake Stories
- Critical Security Flaw in WordPress Plugin Allows RCE
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.