Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for July 28, 2020
Today’s topics include: Business ID theft soars, ProLock ransomware evolves, Credential Stuffing and shared passwords, and Source Code leaked for major orgs.
- Attackers Exploiting High-Severity Network Security Flaw, Cisco Warns
- Hackers Stole GitHub And GitLab OAuth Tokens From Git Analytics Firm Waydev
- Pandemic Credential Stuffing: Cybersecurity’s Ultimate Inside Job
- Source code of over 50 high profile organizations leaked online
- ProLock ransomware – new report reveals the evolution of a threat
- What’s Needed to Deliver the Nationwide Quantum Internet Blueprint
- Business ID Theft Soars Amid COVID Closures
- Encryption Under ‘Full-Frontal Nuclear Assault’ By U.S. Bills
- State-of-the-Art Crypto Goes Post-Quantum (with Containerized TinySSH)
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.