Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for July 27, 2020
Today’s topics include: A vigilante is messing with Emotet, F5 & Cisco vulns under active attack, and Multicloud security.
- A vigilante hacker has been sabotaging the Emotet malware botnet, replacing a quarter of daily …
- Hackers actively exploit high-severity networking vulnerabilities
- How a Chinese Agent Used LinkedIn to ‘Lure’ American Targets
- USENIX Enigma 2020 – Sadia Afroz’s ‘How To Build Realistic Machine Learning Systems For Security?’
- Analyzing an Instance of Meterpreter’s Shellcode
- 5 Core Tenets for Effective Multicloud Security
- Reports: FBI warns trucking of potential ELD hackers
- NSA Urgently Warns on Industrial Cyberattacks, Triconex Critical Bug
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.