Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
daily curated news for July 20, 2020
- Bluetooth Reconnection Flaw Could Lead to Spoofing Attacks
- How to Run a GDPR Gap Analysis
- The Anatomy of Massive Application Layer DDoS Attacks
- AppSecCali 2020 – Sam Stepanyan’s ‘Introducing The OWASP Nettacker Project’
- AppSecCali 2020 – Lightning Talk: Pak Foley’s ‘OAuth 2.0 Misimplementation, Vulnerabilities and Best Practices’
- #TwitterHack: Power, Privilege and Pandemic
- Are Whiteboard Coding Interviews Just Testing For Social Anxiety?
- What Are Insider Threats and How Can You Mitigate Them?
- Why Can Application Security Be Considered An Enabler For Business?
- Zone.Identifier: A Coupe Of Observations, (Sat, Jul 18th)
- Scanning Activity for ZeroShell Unauthenticated Access, (Sun, Jul 19th)
- Threat Actors Introduce Unique ‘Newbie’ Hacker Forum
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.